Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I Need To Prepare My Heart

We were watching Friend Zone.. a show on MTV where a boy or a girl will pretend that they are going on a blind date and ask their good friend to be their wingman. Their wingman doesnt know.. but actually the date was prepared so that the boy can tell her or the girl can tell him that he or she actually likes her or him and they get a chance to proceed from friends into MORE THAN FRIENDS:)

I very boh liao and so I asked Ace how he feels after watching this show. I asked him if he will tell the girl he has a crush on that he likes her...

"Yes.. tell is better..." he agreed..

But many of these pple dilly dally.. friends for 5 years then try to tell them leh.. so I asked him if he will tell almost as soon as he knows he likes the girl or he will wait and wait and wait...

"Need to wait.." he said.

"Why need to wait? Just tell lah.. wun die mah.."  I told him.... Cos me and max is action very fast one cos by then we dun want to waste our time liao.. wahahahaha

"Cannot tell immediately lah... need to prepare one.... " Ace said..

I was so curious what exactly he needs to prepare....

"I need to prepare my heart..." he said earnestly..

FAINTZ! Sounds like he knows more about relationships than I think! Wahahaha...

Previous Post: Why Ace Likes To Stay Here

No comments: