Monday, April 28, 2014

I Am Like Old Man Now

Once a year, Ace will have a school triathlon of dancing, throwing ball and skipping for 10 min each. And they will solicit donations in support of them doing that...

Many thanks to the generous aunties and uncles who supported Ace in his "triathlon". I am happy to report that Ace...
- danced for 10 min...
- threw ball for 10 min..
- skipped for 10 min...
as promised...

And while it seemed easy on paper... for Ace, it was really much of a struggle... hahaha

In his words, "You should have seen me mummy.. by the time I was done, it was like it was raining even though I was indoors!" 


I think he really worked hard at it.. tonight he complained that he ankle pain, joint pain and shoulder pain... hehe:) 

"Mummy, I here pain there pain like old man now..."  He said..

Wahahahahaha...


He asked me why since people were going to donate, they are still required to to work so hard for the money. Why couldnt they have just asked for donation.... :"Why did they still torture us children?"

I explained to him the concept of giving to him like that lor.. "giving" is an energy mah. In this arrangement, people with money will give money, and as he is a student, he does not have much money, so he gives his effort in doing these things and when the effort multiply with his effort, the money he gives brings along more energy of love and blesses those who receives the money as well.

Dunno if he understand or not...

Previous Post:

No comments: