Thursday, November 28, 2013

Picnic With The Girls From Singapore Women's Group

The last time the girls from SWG organized a picnic, I was unable to make it. This time, I thought it will be good to chill and relax with them and so when they organized it, I decided to attend..

It is a potluck picnic so everyone is supposed to bring something. Initially I wanted to bake a cake but I was told that there are too many dessert like foods.. I looked through the food list and realized that there are many staples as well.. and I thought long and hard about what to bring..

In the end, I decided to bring something simple and easy to make... After being inspired by the Make Your Own Guacamole thingy at the restaurant me and Max part tor in.. I told them I will bring dips and chips:)


It turned out to be quite easy to make..

In the end, I even had time to refill our essential oil bottle in the car and also decorate the bottle too ;)

Only Singapore style is like tat... out plastic bag then put mat so tat the kar chng wun be wet:) wahahahahah

So much food!!!

Hear hear! President is giving her speech:)

Reyna contributed her SPECIAL COFFEE with beans from Singapore!

Met a friend there by surprise.. she was invited by someone else and she brought SATAY... that her ang moh husband MADE FROM SCRATCH.. yes, including the peanut sauce! Amazing!!!



The beautiful park that day:)

Time for some games.. we played charades.. highlight of the game was when we had to try to guess the name of the movie, MEET THE FOCKERS... wahahahaha.. go figure!

All in all, a very happy picnic.. I stayed on a while more cos my friend said she could give me a lift to the metro station.. in the end.. I ended up arriving slightly later than Ace and he was waiting at the door for me.  Next time cannot so long backside.. hahaaha.. I must try to leave earlier!:) wahahahaha

Previous Post: Rain!

No comments: