Monday, October 28, 2013

I Wanna Be Iron Man

I have been going around and telling everyone that Ace studies in a school with a no homework policy and thus, they have no homework.. which is great for me because it gives me time to let him work on the Singaporean math curriculum and time to learn chinese:)

The other day, Ace came home and corrected me.. cos he said the headmistress had a talk with them and told them it is not true that they do not have ANY hoemwork.. cos they are required to do reading everyday.. with their parents...

Recently, Ace has been selecting books about various superheros for his required reading... When he finally chose one that talks about all the different superhero groups and the various members in each group, I asked him.. out of all the super heroes he read about, who does he aspire to be..

"I want to be IRON MAN!" Ace declared...

Because he said that iron man likes science and likes high technology things like him...

"And he is SUPER RICH!" he added..

wahahahahahaha... money face.. so much so for saying other people dun respect kindness if they choose money over food..

When his dad came home, I repeated this story to him and Ace quickly added that it was mostly because he likes high tech thing... the super rich.. well, it is just a bonus.. hahaha

Previous Post: Hard Rockers Again

No comments: