Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hard Rockers Again

Eid was quite boring for us since it was a holiday and many of our friends were not around.. Initially we wanted to do a staycation but the hotel prices during the holidays is tai lang doh hway... so we decided to just stay home....

BUT just so we feel a little less xian.. we decided to eat at Hard Rock instead of our usual haunts..

And again, Ace gets the same kids placemat with the same games.. hahaha :)

While waiting for our food... we just camwhore lah ;)


Ace pretending to be WOLVERINE:)

Dinner is served!
The waiters are dancing.. to the same songs again on stage..


That's Ace trying to share his food with me and feed me a french fry..

Ace trying to be funny lah...

Pretending to smoke a french fry cigar...

And then.. finally, the moment we were waiting for.. the band! Alas, it was quite a disappointment... the sound system was like shit.. I can barely hear what they were singing... and also, they were mostly singing songs I did not know.. only song I knew was Gentlemen by Psy and even that was not very well done.. I would have rather they sing Gangnam Style...

Ace trying to be funny and used cream to show me how he will look like with a moustache:) wahahaha...

We walked around the shopping mall after that and found out there is a performance for children and so we asked Ace to stay and watch while we went shopping:) haha.. but nothing much to see.. so we came out and joined Ace.. it was this group of men who made music using plastic tubes.. quite amazing!

Have attached two videos here of their performance:)





Ace boh liao.. want to pose with the deco in the mall..


I think his poses quite tame compared to the other little monkeys I see... I wonder why the parents allow that... and the security guard also only a few hundred meters away.. also never say anything.. wat if someone falls or something breaks? I mean these things are quite tall leh..

One last round around Toys R Us at Ace's request...

And then.. time to go home..

Previous Post: Halloween 2013

No comments: