Friday, April 19, 2013

The Legendary Fried Fish

According to Aunty WL,many people have been telling her about this legendary FRIED FISH somewhere in Jumeriah...

So we tried to make an excursion with the whole jim gang.. but alas when we arrived, it was too crowded and so we decided to go another day...

Finally arrived at this little shop hidden along a small small road.. diagonally across Burj Al Arab...

Poor Max and Ace could only eat curry and parata.. cos the shop only sell fried fish, fried seafoods and paratha with curry...

When I stared at the fish and asked.. "How to eat ah?" My malaysian friends laugh at me and said, "USE HANDS LAH!"

Hahahahaa...

The fish was really fresh.. wat a waste tat the deep fried it.. would have been dam good if it was steamed...

Anyway, special thanks to Lily for making and bringing her super GENG chilli sauce.. PERFECT!

But will I go again? Considering that I am not much of a seafood person and my darlings have nothing much to eat... I think it goes on my Been There, Done That List...

Previous Post: Best Of Children's Muscial At Burjuman

No comments: